- Massage is one of the oldest methods of preventing varied afflictions and well-known method of chillin’. The ancient people have already known and valued the massage. At the beginning, it was a complement of religious ceremony. Over time, it was strictly connected with popular medicine. In China and India, that was a natural treatment methods. Hippocrates, the father of medicine watched out for the influence of massage for soothing some afflictions.
- Classical massage – Classical massage is the oldest known technic of massage. First massages were performed in the ancient China 3000 years ago. At the beginning, particular emphasis was put on the chillin’ aspect. Afterwards, madical aspect had occured, and„rubbing” and „pressing” were served as the way to heal some diseases. Nowadays, that’s the most popular massage. Classical massage thanks to its technics stimulates cardiovascular system. In one word, the massage speeds up its functioning, so that causes the better oxygenation of the entire body. It calms or stimulates the nervous system. Speeds up the metabolism, so that improves an absorption of the nutrients. Enhances muscle tension and joint mobility. The treatment lightens the mood and stimulates the precipitation of serotonin that is known as „happiness hormone”. The massages tightens skin.
- Hot stone massage - Hot stone massage has arisen in The Middle East. Some people think, this treatment had been practised before acupuncture was brought on. The main idea is a stimulation of the Chakras, the key centres of human body. The ancient Chinese and Hindu medics worked out the detailed maps of key centres location and the channels called the meridian system
through which the life-energy known as „qi” flows.
The main aim of hot stone massage is to improve and unblock the energy which flows within the body. Hot stone massage is for everybody. This practice helps tired and stressed people to boost their „ batteries”. That is a perfect solution for a spring or autumn blahs. You will see a positive result after first treatment. Healthy dream will be back, despondence and sadness will go away. The body will be up and well running
- Relaxing aromatherapy massage - Massage with the essential oils is one of the most popular type of massages. That is a combination of relaxation and calm. Mix of relaxing technics and aroma appeases pain, rebalaces energy levels, tempers anxiety, reduces stress. It is recommended particularly for all those who are overworked, having no time for relax long enough or physical activity.
Among many aromas, the most beneficial effect have:
- lemon oil – refreshes and stimulates the vitality, reduces an hypertension, anxiety, nervous tensions, rheumatism, arthritis, varicose veins and skin inflammation.
- rose oil – calms, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, strenghtens blood vessels, regenerates and moisturizes skin. It is invaluable for alleviation migrene, PMS, nauseas or exhaustion. Increases energy level and improves mood.
- mint oil – natural antiseptic, acts in a bactericidal manner. It helps against migraine or other aches. It cools skin down pleasantly. There is a wide range of aromas that will assure relax.
- Bamboo massage - It is a stimulating massage. The warmed bamboo cane replaces the terapist’s hands, and it is used to give a deep, firm massage. Warm and the intensity of massage stimulate blood circulation and unloose the muscles, soothe the pain. Bamboo canes are hypoallergenic and acts antimicrobial. This kind of massage releases of tension, lighten the mood and eases depressive state. Increases skin firmness, toughens up the muscles and tendons. It is perfect against cellulite.
- Candle massage - It will suit to all for sure who prefer the massage oils and this magical atmosphere that is made by the lighted candles. For the massage we used the candles that are made with 100% natural ingredients. Unlike the traditional candles, the natural ones do not contain petroleum products and paraffin either. Beautiful skin, deep hydration, nutrition, dry skin soothness and reflections on your skin. Every woman is lovin’ it. Aromatic, warm candle massage makes your skin deeply hydrated, velvet smooth. Soothes sensitive skin and improves its condition. Aromatic candle massage relaxes body perfectly, warmth and aromatic blend of essential oils overwhelms the senses. In addition, it can be used as a treatment against cellulite. Soya beans, coconut oil and bee wax contained in candle wax leaves a silky film on the skin, prevents loss of water, produces incredible hydration effects. Vitamine E, as a constituent of soya and coconut oil, used in anti-aging treatments, penetrates skin deeply, has antioxidant benefits, skin firming, recovers skin elasticity and bounce.
- Shea butter massage - Shea butter has conquered world cosmetic market in recent years. It was discovered in Western Africa ages ago. Known in the ancient Egypt because of its properties preserving youth and beauty. Nowadays, shea butter is used by beauty professionals to pamper the body and massage. Warmed previously, strengthens terapeutic and relaxing effect. Moisturizes and strengthens skin, provides the vitamins ( A, E, F ) that affect skin . Accumulates water and protects skin against drying.
- Chinese bubbles massage - Well known because of its anti-cellulite effect mainly. It works like a lymphatic drainage. Stimulates cardiovascular system speeding metabolism up this way. Body cells are better nourished then. Its detoxing feature helps to remove toxins from body. It speeds up the fat tissue burning. Reduces swellings.
- Chocolate massage - Chocolate massage relaxes strongly and regenerates. Corrects the skin coloring, accelerates blood circulation and fat burning. Chocolate, that’s a plenty of lipids, vitamins (B, A, E) and magnesium. It is a rich source of antioxidants that remove free radicals, working against the premature aging body this way. It has a therapeutic properties, too. Reduces stress, improve mood visibly, mellows intensively. Recoveres the balance between body and mind.